The NARST membership dues cycle is from January-December and is not prorated.
As a member of NARST you receive the following:
- 10 issues per year of the Journal of Research in Science Teaching (electronic version included; additional cost of $10 USD for printed version), and access to JRST online through Wiley InterScience.
- Access to the NARST listserv. Stay connected and informed of NARST activities, position openings, committee and Research Interest Group events, graduate student events, and more.
- Discounted registration rate for the NARST Annual International Conference.
- Opportunities to apply for scholarships and travel support.
- Access to NARST Virtual Events throughout the year. We encourage members to propose webinars, workshops, and other virtual events that align with NARST’s mission. Committees, RIGs, strands, and NARST leadership offer events for members free of charge.
- Opportunities to volunteer for committees and leadership positions.
- Opportunities to serve as a mentor for new members and early career scholars: Sandra K. Abell Institute, Mentor/Mentee Nexus, and more.
Membership Categories and Rates for 2022 Calendar year
|Category||Rate with e-JRST
(+$10 USD for print JRST)
(e.g. faculty, administrators, academics in higher education; research scientists)
|Student Membership||$60 USD|
|Emeritus Membership||$60 USD|
|Non-Collegiate Educator Membership
(e.g. teachers, informal/free choice educators)
|Members from countries listed in the UNDP HDI 0.800 and below.
Find the Human Development Index here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.